Tuesday, May 26, 2015

42 Bees Tweezers Review!

Let me just start off by saying that these tweezers are a gift from the heavens!! I am being so serious about this. They are made from stainless steal so they are very heavy duty. They are kind of hard to squeeze together at first but I hope they get a little easier they more that you use them. They came in really cute packaging, which for me is all ways a plus!

I also love that it came in a, what I would call, a travel case sort of thing so you can just grab and throw in your make up bag, purse, or what ever you are going to be using that day!


They are slanted a little bit at the tip and also have a mini comb at the end so you can brush your eye brow hairs anyway you want them to go. 




 I received this products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers .

No comments:

Post a Comment