Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of the Cordless Fabric Shaver

My family has a really old one of theses things and it doesn't work that well. But this thing is like magic!! All you have to do is plug it into your wall and let it charge. It works really fast, like I used it on one of my sweater and it only took me like 5 minutes which is pretty awesome!! They only thing that I do have to say about this is it is really big. I really do think it could be a little be smaller but other than that it is the best thing that you could use to get the little fabric balls off your close. My favorite thing about this product has to be how easy it is to use. Only having to plug it in and let it charge is the best. The other one I have you have to use batteries and this one is so much easier. It also does kind of fell cheaply made. I did drop it on accident and I thought it was going to break but it didn't. 


 I received this products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers .

No comments:

Post a Comment